The Blue Bioeconomy is an important pillar for achieving sustainable and resource-efficient Blue Growth. Based on the SUBMARINER Roadmap (2013), network members implemented a range of complementary projects over the past years, funded through INTERREG, BONUS or HORIZON.
Projects like *Smart Blue Regions, *Baltic Blue Biotechnology Alliance, *Baltic Blue Growth, *MUSES, *InnoAquaTech, *AquaBest, *Plan4Blue, *BlueWEBS, *BIOCAS or *BalticRIM pooled & increased knowledge and capacities on aquaculture, mussel and algae farming, blue biotechnology, and smart combinations of marine and terrestrial uses within the Baltic Sea Region.
The three-year Blue Platform project enables us to:
- synthesize project outputs and make them easily accessible
- promote achievements and the use of project outputs by sharing
- them with all relevant actors, as well as integrate them in new initiatives
- broaden & deepen dialogue and cooperation between the Blue Bioeconomy activities of the public sector, research communitiesand private companies
- define the next steps to further advance the development of the Blue Bioeconomy within the Baltic Sea region.
Вернуться к списку